Chiropractic Biophysics, commonly referred to as CBP, is a technique that focuses on getting patients to have both optimal posture and spinal alignment. Aside from that, doctors who use the CBP take into consideration how the method is relieving their patient’s pain as well as improvements to their functionality. CBP is one of the most researched chiropractic care techniques there is and a highly effective treatment option. If you or someone you know is looking for a chiropractor in Selden that practices in the CBP technique, look no further than Block Chiropractic & Sports Physical Therapy. We provide many services, including CBP to help our patients return to their highest level of wellness.
CBP can help patients with bad posture, as well as improve certain conditions affecting the spine. When you opt to start CBP treatment, the primary goal is to re-educate your muscles, tendons, and ligaments that are located in and around your spinal cord. By treating these areas, our chiropractor in Selden will be able to correct postural distortions and any misalignments.
What is Mirror Image Posture Adjusting?
Mirror Image Posture Adjusting is the method that brings success and effectiveness to the CBP technique. By mirroring misalignments in various locations, our chiropractor in Selden will be able to recognize the weakest areas of your spine and muscle groups. Our chiropractor will then individually adjust your most vulnerable areas to drive positive results. Mirror imaging works across all areas of the spine and can be beneficial to patients suffering from many different misalignment issues. The following are a few ways mirror imaging can work:
- It can help patients whose abnormal spinal alignment has become the “norm.”
- During the adjustment, we’ll work towards causing your spine to regress to normal.
- It targets all the different aspects of misalignment at the same time
- In increments, mirror imaging works towards addressing the problem in its entirety.
- As you go through your mirror imaging adjustments, your body is strengthening with each treatment.
- With each appointment using mirrored actions, your body is beginning to work the way it should be.
How can our chiropractor in Selden help?
When you visit Block Chiropractic & Sports Physical Therapy, our experienced chiropractors will be working towards the structural rehabilitation of your spine and posture. Helping our patients get back to living a healthy and pain-free lifestyle is the primary goal of all our doctors. When using the CBP technique, we aim to accomplish the following:
- Normal Front and Side View Posture.
- Normal Spinal Alignment.
- Normal Function.
- Improve Health.
- Symptom Improvement.