Meet Selden Chiropractor, Dr. Jeffrey M. Block
Dr. Jeff Block graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in 1991 and continued his studies in the field of orthopedics. He became board certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics in 1999. He continues his studies with over 70 hours of continuing education per year.
Dr. Block is a Team Chiropractor SUNY Stony Brook, is a triathlete, husband and father of two boys.
Dr. Jeff continues his education by taking regular courses. He has several qualifications in addition to his degrees:
- BS in Biology from SUNY Stony Brook 1987
- BS in Human Biology from The National College of Chiropractic 1991
- DC in Chiropractic from The National College of Chiropractic 1991
- Diplomate in Chiropractic Orthopedics from The National College of Chiropractic 1999
- Board Member of the New York Chiropractic Association 1999-2007
- Chairman of Member Benefits for the NYSCA 2002-2007
- President of Block Chiropractic 1992-Present
- Team Chiropractor Dowling College 2011-2016
- Team Chiropractor SUNY Stony Brook 2013-Present
- Certified Graston practitioner
- Full Body Certified A.R.T. (Active Release Technique) practitioner
- Team Chiropractor NY Cosmos 2014-2018