No Fault Chiropractor in Coram Dr. Jeffrey Block, Dr. Richard Block, and their professional team, including Doctors of Physical Therapy, are here to help you actively regain your health. At Block Sports Chiropractic & Physical Therapy, you will discover that health comes from within, and it is the most valuable commodity we have. As Mahatma Gandhi once said, “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
We help you recover from pain and injury and bring you to the highest levels of wellness through our natural, effective services:
Get Back in the Game
Our team specializes in caring for athletes and serves as the team chiropractors at Stony Brook University, LIU Post, Queens College, and the New York Cosmos soccer team. Whether you’re a young athlete participating in a sport at school or are a professional, we can help you return from injury or achieve your best performance yet.
Experience Better Function and Health
We’ve treated tens of thousands of patients of all ages in various stages of health. Over our many years of experience, we’ve gained a deep understanding of the impact the spine and nervous system have not only on the function of the body but the quality and longevity of your life. By addressing these important systems, you’ll get back the active life you seek to enjoy. Revitalize your life by scheduling a comprehensive first visit, and let us determine how we may be able to help you. Convenient Saturday appointments are available!
Block Sports Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
No Fault Chiropractor in Coram
(631) 543-0004 | (631) 696-4371
What is Chiropractic Care?
According to Mayo Clinic, chiropractic care is defined as care for the whole body, not just what aches or hurts. The treatments are done by a certified Chiropractor who is at Block Sports Chiropractic & Physical Therapy. We provide our patients with treatment that includes the gentle usage of hands-on spinal adjustments. At Block Sports Chiropractic & Physical Therapy, we work with physical therapists, so they can offer our communities the best results with full fast recovery!
Why might people need chiropractic care?
- Low back pain– this is one of the most common pain that many people experience because of sitting too much, standing, or getting into an accident.
- Neck pain– a chiropractor can treat your neck pain if you are constantly having trouble sleeping or doing daily activities. Many people seek chiropractic care for neck pain because they do not heal from medications.
- Headaches– having constant headaches due to tension can harm your brain. Stress and bad posture can be some of the main reasons why you are facing constant headaches. No-Fault Chiropractor in Coram will help you with your headaches by providing you with some exercises that will help you.
- Whiplash– whiplash may cause pain and stiffness due to a car accident.
- Shoulder pain– having bad shoulder pain can be worse than anything else. The constant pain does not allow you to do activities that you want to do by yourself without needing anyone to help you.
How can injuries be avoided?
There are many ways you can protect yourself from causing an injury. No matter what your age group is, you should always look after yourself. Getting injured is easy, and getting treated even takes a long time, so you should be aware of the following precautions. For example:
- Taking time off– relaxing from a long day is important, and you do not want to do things in a rush. When you are in a rush, you face obstacles that will harm you negatively. For example, a car accident can cause you an injury that might affect your wellness.
- Wear the right gear– wearing appropriate gear at work is essential because you can get injuries that will cause pain later on. While you are doing a job that may be dangerous, you must wear eye, face, body, and feet protection that will keep you safe.
- Increase flexibility– if you have the flexibility, you may improve your muscles, mobility, injuries, and soreness fast.
- Play safe– while you are playing any type of sport, it is important that you make sure you do not hurt any of your body parts.
- Get enough rest– getting enough rest helps you heal faster by calming your mind. When you relax your body and mind, it shows improvement in your cardiovascular health.
Contact Our No Fault Chiropractor in Coram
At Block Sports Chiropractic & Physical Therapy, we offer many services to meet our patient’s best needs. For example, chiropractic, sports, art, and physical therapy. We have treated over a thousand patients over time with different ages. We understand your situation, and our job is to educate and treat you so you can function the way you want to. If you get treated on time, you will be living the normal life again with full happiness and joy! Please feel free to visit our website if you want any further information. Or you can also give us a call, and we will happily assist you with making your appointment with us. You also have the choice of making your appointment online, which can be found on our website. Just remember that we are always here for you to get you in a healthy shape!
Error: Contact form not found.