Physical Therapy for Chronic Shoulder Pain

Chronic shoulder pain can stem from many factors. Several issues behind shoulder pain are tendon inflammation such as bursitis or tendonitis, tendon tears, arthritis, fractures, and shoulder dislocations. Although treatment options can vary for each scenario, only 10% of chronic shoulder pain patients will require surgery, the other 90% can be treated successfully with physical [...]