Acupuncture in Smithtown and Selden
As an ideal adjunct to chiropractic care, we use acupuncture when we see health problems that seem caused by disruption to energy pathways in your body called meridians. This centuries-old healing procedure focuses on the integrity of bodily systems, not specific conditions.
Acupuncturist Rocco J. Bonavita, LAc
Rocco J. Bonavita is fully licensed and insured in NYS to practice Acupuncture. He prides himself on result-based quality of patient care and integrity of his given profession.
Rocco utilizes the finest medically sealed and sterilized-single use disposable filiform needles available. He uses advanced techniques for virtually painless needle insertion minimizing the patient’s concerns of pain or discomfort during treatment.
Specializing in the treatment and rehabilitation function of:
- Soft Tissue Sprains and Strains
- Trauma / Damage Due To Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Concussion, Neck and Lower Back Pain, TMJ, Sciatica
Prevention Of Sports Injuries Due To Repetitive Stress And Trauma
- MS Master of Acupuncture 2009
- BPS Health Science 2007
- Dean’s List Applied Health Science 2006
- Certified in N.A.D.A. (National Acupuncture Detoxification Assoc.)
- Auricular Acupuncture Lincoln Memorial Hospital Outpatient Program 2010
- Supervisor of N.U.M.C. Outpatient Program for Compulsive Behavioral Disorders 2010-2012